Welcome! My blog posts up until this point have consisted of blogging only sessions and weddings, but I have been itching to get back to writing. I was an English teacher for ten years after all! As I have been taking care of little ones and building my wedding photography business, I have not set aside enough time to write. Until now. So, to start, I am sharing some Fun Facts.
1. My family is everything to me! I have two sweet girls and a super cute husband who I married in Maui eight years ago.
2. I taught English in Japan for three years, and while I was there, I worked on a Japanese television show. You can watch it here. And yes, I know my voice is extremely HIGH when I speak Japanese. 🙂
3. I have a sweet tooth, but I make up for it by being a vegetarian (going on 23 years!) and running. It has been a bit of a struggle to get back to the mileage and speed I was at before Baby #2, but I am working on it!
4. Part of my heart resides in Northern Ireland. My husband is from there—yes he has an accent—and all of his family all live in Larne, Northern Ireland. We visit there every other year and are headed there this summer.
5. My puggle gives the best snuggles! As soon as you sit down in our house, Sammy (a pug and a beagle mix), will climb right into your lap and make you rub his belly.